Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forever Smiling



Iyke John... My Igbo sweetheart...


Where do I begin? It’s over 5 years I’ve know you and at all points you’ve always made me smile... A few friends and I went on the Spirit of Washington to celebrate our birthdays that all landed around the same time Fola OG James, Ike, Lawrence, Tunde U and myself.


Let's just say that Iyke ended up being the entertainment of the day and shined past our hostess/entertainers... From the electric slide to the cha-cha slide and ended with a slow dance and fake proposal to me. It was a hilarious but memorable day...


Iyke what can I say... "I love you!!!"














2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm really touched by your words and also say to you "I Love U 2". Knowing you has always been a pleasure and never for once did I regret knowing you. Attending your send off party was an honor and could not stay because my emotion was starting to get to me, could not believe you are leaving for almost a year. Despite you been brutal to me all the time you still hold a special place in my heart and the proposal was fun, I can't tell you how many females deleted my from their friend list because they thought I was getting married 'LOL'. Hope to see you soon and keep up the good work and always remember i got your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this most especially as it concerns the first Nigerian king iyke of america. i love the words and pictures. king iyke egbuchiri,you will always be loved by me and all.
    from Omo Oba Lawal

    ReplyDelete